MANAGED PRINT SERVICES
All About MPS
Buckmaster Office Solutions can help you gain control of your printing expenses with our Managed Print Services Program
At Buckmaster Office Solutions, we understand print environments. Since 1958, we have provided businesses with solutions to increase productivity and efficiency, as well as reduce costs. Many companies have no idea how much they spend on document output each year. It can come as quite a shock to learn that printing expenses can add up to 3 percent of your total revenue.
Buckmaster Office Solutions will help your company strategically streamline the management of your print environment, maximize business results and reduce your total printing costs-saving you both time and money.
Send Us a Message
Managed Print Services (MPS)What is it?
MPS consists of gaining control of a fleet of printers or copiers with the objectives of:
- Cost Control – and unmanaged fleet can needlessly consume a significant amount of company revenue
- Security – provide mobile workers and guests the ability to print easily and securely
- Sustainability – excess or outdated printers waste electricity, office space and produce unnecessary emissions.
- Automation – Proactively manage printer problems, supply requests and meter readings with technology to reduce staff involvement.
How can an organization benefit from MPS?
As part of a managed program, the fleet is:
- Assessed – to determine the current state and a basis for potential improvements
- Designed – to improve productivity, security, sustainability and reduce the total cost of ownership
- Improved – to create a higher level of efficiency and meet agreed upon established goals and objectives
- Monitored and Managed – using technology to proactively identify problems and where ongoing improvements may be suggested