Service & Support
Google will be discontinuing its support of “Use Less Secure Apps” in its SMTP service beginning May 30th 2022. Please read our message “Less Secure Apps and your Google Account” directly below, for details and to access the links with instructions on how to update your account. Thank you.
LESS SECURE APPS AND YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT
Google will be discontinuing its support of “Use Less Secure Apps” in its SMTP service beginning May 30th 2022. This is the article from Google:
When this happens, any MFP you have using the Google SMTP service will stop sending emails.
When “Use Less Secure Apps” is disabled from all Google accounts, you will need to switch the MFPs to use an App Password or switch the Google account to use SMTP Relay services from Google.
Please note the SMTP Relay service is only available for paid Gmail accounts.
To enable the App Password within google, please follow the instructions on the “Using Gmail App Passwords with Ricoh Scan to Email” document.
Once complete, you will need to also follow the instructions on the “Update Scan to Email Authentication Password” document, to update the password on the machine.
Please inform your IT administrator of this to ensure you are prepared for this change by Google.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 916.923.0500 and ask for technical support.
Fast and Reliable Service…that is the message that has been embedded in Buckmaster Office Solutions’ culture for the past six decades. With 63 years of experience within the office technology industry, we know what makes our loyal customers happy, because they’ve told us. We regularly survey our clients and the consistent message that we receive about our service is that they can always depend on us to be there, whenever they need us.
Our Director of Service, Perry Craber, is constantly striving to enhance or improve our offerings. You can expect:
- Fast response-we can be in your office within hours, not days
- Live Person-no auto attendant; you will always be able to speak to someone
- Dedicated Service Dispatcher-allows for flexible and efficient call scheduling
- Phone Support from experienced staff-may eliminate need for office visit resulting in increased uptime
- Highly Trained and Certified Technicians-over 200 years combined of industry experience
- Techs use wireless technology for real-time access to critical data at point of service
- Company owned and maintained service vehicles, stocked with parts
- Large on-site OEM parts and supplies inventory; we want full support from manufacturers and have found that non-OEM products can potentially cause problems
- Customized maintenance plans at reasonable costs
- Accurate and flexible billing
Each year Ricoh USA Corporation honors the top Ricoh dealers in the US, with the Circle of Excellence award. The prestigious award, is based on a number of qualifications including technical expertise, efficiency, response times, the quality of overall service, and customer satisfaction. Less than one third of Ricoh dealers receive this award nationally.
We are honored to be selected once again for the elite “Circle of Excellence Award” as this represents our seventh consecutive year to receive the award.
Our Service Dispatcher Sabrina Comrack and Technician Rick Shea, hard at work in our newly designed Service Dept.
Why do our service vehicles look like race cars?
Obviously, because we’re fast. But the idea came from our President, Mark Champas. He loves cars and FAST cars! What better way to build our brand other than on two of his passions…fast cars and fast and reliable service.
Our new, huge warehouse!
Drivers, Software and Instructions
Enhance the productivity and efficiency of your products with online access to print drivers and software upgrades.
You can obtain drivers for your Ricoh brand printer, MFP, scanner or other product below.
You can also download software for your Ricoh brand network, scanning and document solutions.
- Less Secure Apps and Your Google Account: Using Gmail App Passwords with Ricoh Scan to Email »
- Less Secure Apps and Your Google Account: Update Scan to Email Authentication Password »
- Print driver Installation »
- Register Change Delete Addressbook »
- Scan to Email Server Setup »
- Setup Scan to Folder »
- Register New Scan to Folder Destination »
- Enable User Code Authentication »
- Add New User Code »
- Add Email Address
- Update Email Address for User
For additional technical support, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 916.923.0500 to speak to one of our service professionals.
Live support is available Monday through Friday, from 8AM to 5PM.