Service & Support
Fast and Reliable Service…that is the message that has been embedded in Buckmaster Office Solutions’ culture for the past six decades. With 62 years of experience within the office technology industry, we know what makes our loyal customers happy, because they’ve told us. We regularly survey our clients and the consistent message that we receive about our service is that they can always depend on us to be there, whenever they need us.
Our Director of Service, Perry Craber, is constantly striving to enhance or improve our offerings. You can expect:
- Fast response-we can be in your office within hours, not days
- Live Person-no auto attendant; you will always be able to speak to someone
- Dedicated Service Dispatcher-allows for flexible and efficient call scheduling
- Phone Support from experienced staff-may eliminate need for office visit resulting in increased uptime
- Highly Trained and Certified Technicians-over 200 years combined of industry experience
- Techs use wireless technology for real-time access to critical data at point of service
- Company owned and maintained service vehicles, stocked with parts
- Large on-site OEM parts and supplies inventory; we want full support from manufacturers and have found that non-OEM products can potentially cause problems
- Customized maintenance plans at reasonable costs
- Accurate and flexible billing
Each year Ricoh USA Corporation honors the top Ricoh dealers in the US, with the Circle of Excellence award. The prestigious award, is based on a number of qualifications including technical expertise, efficiency, response times, the quality of overall service, and customer satisfaction. Less than one third of Ricoh dealers receive this award nationally.
We are honored to be selected once again for the elite “Circle of Excellence Award” as this represents our fifth consecutive year to receive the award.
Our Service Dispatcher Sabrina Comrack and Technician Rick Shea, hard at work in our newly designed Service Dept.
Why do our service vehicles look like race cars?
Obviously, because we’re fast. But the idea came from our President, Mark Champas. He loves cars and FAST cars! What better way to build our brand other than on two of his passions…fast cars and fast and reliable service.
Our new, huge warehouse!
Drivers, Software and Instructions
Enhance the productivity and efficiency of your products with online access to print drivers and software upgrades.
You can obtain drivers for your Ricoh brand printer, MFP, scanner or other product below.
You can also download software for your Ricoh brand network, scanning and document solutions.
- Print driver Installation »
- Register Change Delete Addressbook »
- Scan to Email Server Setup »
- Setup Scan to Folder »
- Register New Scan to Folder Destination »
- Enable User Code Authentication »
- Add New User Code »
- Add Email Address
- Update Email Address for User
For additional technical support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 916.923.0500 to speak to one of our service professionals.
Live support is available Monday through Friday, from 8AM to 5PM.